Originally introduced in 1999, the Italian-made Fly set the standard for men's saddle comfort. We've sold them to everyone from pro rider to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. It's a favorite of RAAM riders and randonneurs, and has been hailed by journalists as the most comfortable saddles for men.
This particular version, the Fly Ti Gel, is one step up on the comfort scale by virtue of the addition of a thin gel layer across the saddle top. It's intended for endurance/distance riders and triathletes who put more pressure against the front of the saddle.
- Black leather cover with screen-printed graphics
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel reduces contact points with soft tissue areas
- Completely seamless across the top to reduce the potential for chafing
- Thin gel layer for added comfort
- Length x width: 277mm x 140mm
- Weight: 266 grams; 9.4 ounces
- Rails: Ti-316