With more coverage than shorts and less heat than tights, the Terry Knicker is one of our most popular cycling bottoms for all-season riding. Equipped with an impressive feature package that's ideally suited to touring, the Knicker is also made of our tri-blended fabric which was developed to keep you dry, comfortable, and supported all day. It also has our dedicated Flex Air Touring chamois–the most padded one we offer. Available in plus sizes, too.
Flex Air Tour Chamois:
Unique to Terry, the Flex Air chamois line offers the best shape and construction for women. The Flex Air Tour takes comfort up a notch with 14 percent more foam for endurance riding. Seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology provides freedom of movement on the saddle; multi-level foam padding is perforated for increased breathability; light, channeled microfiber fabric in Terry pink is antimicrobial and enhances moisture transfer; soft wing construction reduces bulk at inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
- Nylon/polyester/spandex tri-blend is our quickest drying, best wicking fabric
- 8-panel construction provides a precision fit
- contoured waistband with elastic-free front yoke
- smartphone-friendly side zip pocket at right hip
- soft woven Terry leg gripper keeps knickers in place while pedaling
- flat seam construction helps prevent chafing
- 17-inch inseam falls just below the knee
- Flex Air Tour Chamois with the highest level of padding, soft wing technology & perforated foam for breathability
Terry proudly manufactures this knicker in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.
|Black / X-Small||666953365841||6150260020000||5728260|